kururururu

Jun 17, 2013

ILLUS : GREED


So that day I posted my new illustration 
.
"GREED"

After that Ms.Bulat twitted me and demand me for the half of my brain and she twitted me this..
.
I am actually envy her for her ability to draw cartoon human so nicely...seriously I cant even draw a cartoon human perfectly, mainly because of the proportion? maybe I should swap my brain with her so she can have a bit of my thinking and I can have bit of her drawing skills.
.
Hopefully one day I can meet her in person..talk about cakes, travelling, or anything...
.
do check her blog out!

1 comment:

ms.bulat said...

Hahaha my cartoon also out of proportion ! I really envy your skills to draw such abstract and detailed illustration, it's like a whole diff level all together. It's amazing *shiny eyes* keke ! If got chance lets meet! With ras too! Don't worry! We don't have to eat sweets hahaha!! :D